Awards & Publications
- Awards & Publications
- 1. Prof. R.K. Sharma Award for the Best DM resident, for the year 2019 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- 2. Prof. S.S Agarwal award for excellence in Research, for the year 2018 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- 3. Awarded the Indo-UK Travelling Fellowship for 2019 by Indo-UK Rheumatology forum.
- 4. Best Senior Resident (DM student) for the year 2018 at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- 5. Best Poster at ‘RENDEZVOUS WITH EXPERT ALLIES’ (Rheumatology interface with Neurology, Ophthalmology & Dermatology) Conference held at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India (2018).
- 6. First prize, Rheumawhiz, National Quiz at IRACON 2017, 33rd annual conference of Indian Rheumatology Association at SGPGI, 2017.
- 7. First position (Gold Medal) in Community Medicine in Final MBBS Part I (2007). University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi. Delhi University, India.
- 8. Second position (Silver Medal) in Final MBBS Part I (2007). University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi. Delhi University, India.
- 9. Col. Barkat Narain Memorial Medal for standing First in Community Medicine in Final MBBS Part I.
- 10. Major (Dr.) Ashwani Kumar Kanva V.S.M. Memorial Prize for standing First in Community Medicine in college in Final MBBS Part I.
- 11. First Prize in Men’s Singles Table Tennis held at annual festival “Splash” 2006 at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi.
- 12. First Prize in Western Music competition held at annual festival “Splash” 2006 at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi.
- 13. Second Prize in Men’s Singles and Doubles Table Tennis held at 45th Annual Sports Meet, 2012 , PGIMS, Rohtak.
- 1. Padiyar S, Arya S, Surin A, Viswanath V, Danda D. Comparison of safety, efficacy and cost between oral pulse cyclophosphamide versus intravenous cyclophosphamide pulse therapy in severe systemic lupus erythematosus. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 2020.
- 2. Kumar SK, Arya S, Aggarwal A, Kapoor P, Nath A, Misra R, et al. Immune responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis membrane-associated antigens including alpha crystallin can potentially discriminate between latent infection and active tuberculosis disease. PLOS ONE 2020;15:e0228359.
- 3. Arya S, Kumar SK, Nath A, et al. Synergy between tuberculin skin test and proliferative T cell responses to PPD or cell-membrane antigens of Mycobacterium tuberculosis for detection of latent TB infection in a high disease-burden setting. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(9):e0204429.
- 4. Arya S, Gupta V, Agarwal V. Ochronosis: a close mimic of ankylosing spondylitis. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2017.
- 5. Ganapati A, Arunachal G, Arya S, Shanmugasundaram D, Jeyaseelan L, Kumar S, et al. Study of familial aggregation of autoimmune rheumatic diseases in Asian Indian patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Rheumatology International [Internet]. 2019 Jul 1; Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00296-019-04355-z.
- 6. Singh H, Arya S, Talapatra P, et al. Assessment of fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis (by Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy-Fatigue score) and its relation to disease activity and anemia. J ClinRheumatol. 2014;20(2):87-90.
- 7. Singh H, Talapatra P, Arya S, Gupta V. “Viral myositis as a close mimicker of polymyositis” Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 2013; 6(3):324-26.
- 8. Mahajan K, Katyal V, Arya S,Shrama M. Antiphospholipid syndrome in a pregnant female presenting with severe thrombocytopenia and bleeding. Case Rep Med. 2015;2015:234878.
- 9. Singh H, Gupta V, Ray S, Kumar H, Talapatra P, Kaur M, Kumar S, Arya S, Mathur R, Ghangas N. “Evaluation of disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis by Routine Assessment of Patient Index Data 3 (RAPID3) and its correlation to Disease Activity Score 28 (DAS28) and Clinical Disease Activity Index (CDAI): an Indian experience” Clinical Rheumatology 2012;31:1663-9.
- 10. Singh H, Ray S, Kaur M, Gupta V, Kumar H, Talapatra P, Mathur R, Arya S, Ghangas N. Exacerbation of latent lupus: is the culprit acid-fast bacilli or antitubercular therapy?. ClinRheumatol. 2013;32(8):1233-6.
- 1. H Singh, S Arya, G Sukhija, P Talapatra, V Chaudhary, K Lather, A Singhania. Is Fatigue in patients of Rheumatoid Arthritis a marker of Disease Activity. J Assoc Phys India.2014;62.
- 2. Mathur R, Singh H, Arya S, Singh V. Comparative evaluation of efficacy of leflunomide versus combination of methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine in patients of rheumatoid arthritis – An Indian experience. Indian J Rheumatol. 2016;11(2):86-90.
- 3. Mandal S, Gupta N, Goel R, Nair A, Arya S, Ganapati A, Jacob Mathew A, Joseph G, Nidugala K, &Danda D. Imaging in Takayasu arteritis. Indian J Rheumatol. 2015;10(5):30-42.
- 1. EULAR 2018, Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, 2018held at Amsterdam. Poster presentation on paper titled “Mantoux test is inadequate to define all subjects with latent tubercular infection” .
- 2. APLAR, 2015,Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress held at Chennai. Poster presentation “Safety and efficacy of pulse oral cyclophsophamide as induction therapy in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- 3. Lupus 2017, 12th International Congress on SLE &ACA 2017,7th Asian Congress on Autoimmunity). Co-author in Poster presentation “study of familial aggregation of autoimmune diseases in asianindian lupus patients(probands)”.
- 4. BSR 2015. Co-author in poster presentation “Autoantibody Profile and Associated Clinical Outcomes in an Indian Population with Myositis”.
- 5. 5th Global Forum on TB vaccinesheld in New Delhi in Feb 2018. Co-author in poster presentation titled “Proliferative T cell (CD3+Ki67+) response to PPD and M. tuberculosis cell membrane complements the tuberculin skin test for detection of latent TB infection in healthy North Indian hospital contacts”.
- 1. IRACON, 2017, Poster presentation on paper titled “Mantoux test is inadequate to define all subjects with latent tubercular infection”.
- 2. IRACON 2017, Co-author in Oral presentation titled “Study of familial aggregation of autoimmune diseases in Asian Indian lupus patients (probands)”.
- 3. IRACON, 2018, Poster presentation on paper titled “Evaluation of in vivo and in vitro T cell responses to purified protein derivative (PPD) as indicators of latent TB infection in DMARD-naïve rheumatoid arthritis patients”.
- 4. IRACON 2018, Poster presentation titled “To evaluate direct and indirect annual cost of medical treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients from a tertiary care centre in North India”.
- 5. IRACON 2018, Poster presentation titled “Synergy between Tuberculin Skin Test and proliferative T cell responses to Mycobacterium Tuberculosis antigens for detection of latent tuberculosis infection in a high disease-burden setting.”
- 6. ‘RENDEZVOUS WITH EXPERT ALLIES’ (Rheumatology interface with Neurology, Ophthalmology &Dermatology) Conference held at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India (2018). Poster presentation titled “A case of scleritis”. Won the best poster at the conference.
- 7. 4thIndo-UK Rheumatology Summit 2018held at Calicut, Kerala. Poster presentation titled “An unusual case of knee pain in a young boy”.
- 8. SZIRACON 2016, Poster presentation titled “New onset seropositive inflammatory polyarthritis in a case of alkaptonuria with CPPD deposition”.
- 9. IRACON 2012. Co-author in poster presentation titled “Evaluation of fatigue in patients of rheumatoid arthritis and its relation to severity of disease and anaemia.”
- 10. IRACON 2012,Co-author in poster presentation titled “Comparison of efficacy of combination of methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine with leflunomide alone in patients of rheumatoid arthritis.”